A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wei, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Wei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H C Wei MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Wei practice?
- Dr. Michael Wei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wei practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Pulmonologists, Punta Gorda Critical Care Practitioners, Punta Gorda Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Punta Gorda Emergency Physicians.