A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weiss is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weiss, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weiss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weiss practices Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists and Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.