Dr. Michael Winkelmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 22nd, 2016
This is my first visit with Dr. Winkelmann. He and his staff are very courteous, friendly and able to answer questions I had. I would recommend Dr. Winkelmann to anyone looking for a physician.

May 14th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Winkleman for several years and he really seems to care - Recently I had to go on disability for my back because I cannot sit very long and after 30 years at the same company - it was hard to deal with - Dr. Winkleman was really supportive and helpful - I would recommend him to anyone!!

January 7th, 2011
He is an angel.
Dr. Winkelmann is the only doctor I have been to that was interested in my problem and willing to do whatever it takes to improve the quality of my life. He is very knowledgable and explains things so well. His good looks are just a bonus ;). I will definitely refer Dr. Winkelmann to the people I love and care about. He is one in a billion.

September 10th, 2010
AFTER 2 BACK SURGERYS I NEED SOMETHING TO HELP WITH THE SCARE TISSUE. I HURT EVERYDAY BUT I DO GET RELIEF FROM INJECTIONS I GET FROM DR WINKELMANN. ALWAYS SO CONCERNED AND APPRECIATES THE FACT THAT I AM STILL ATTEMPING TO WORK WHILE THE PAIN IS STILL THERE BUT BAREABLE.

February 15th, 2010
I was very impressed by the doctor once I got back to see him! The office was crowded the day I went to se him.

November 11th, 2009
What a Great Doctor!
My first trip to see Dr. Winkelmann was wonderful! My husband and I were apprehensive about the visit since I've been suffering from horrific lower back pain and pain traveling down my left leg. My left knee hurts 24 hours a day! Dr. Winkelmann's caring attitude from the moment we met him assured us that we had come to the right place!!!

March 23rd, 2009
Best Doctor I have seen so far.
Dr. Winkelmann is great, he is one of the smartest people I know. He listens to me and really tries to help me with MY problems. I have recommended him to several friends and they have all been very happy with him. There is not enough room to go into detail about what he has done to help me but after 15 years of suffering multiple doctors, Dr. Winkelmann is the first to really help!

March 3rd, 2009
Super Person
This doctor has helped me more than any doctor I have ever been.