A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Wood MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Michael Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wood practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.