A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Wood MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Michael Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wood practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.