A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Tear Duct Problems
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tze-Chien Yen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Yen practice?
- Dr. Michael Yen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.