Learn more about Dr. Michael Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Tear Duct Problems
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Yen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Yen practice?
- Dr. Michael Yen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Yen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.