Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Yen
Dr. Michael Yen, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yen is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Yen has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Yen has the following 5 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...