Learn more about Dr. Michael Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Tear Duct Problems
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Yen practice?
Dr. Michael Yen practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.