A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haag, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Haag MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Haag practice?
- Dr. Michael Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haag practices Dermatology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Dermatologists.