Learn more about Dr. Michael Haak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Helmut Haak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Haak practice?
- Dr. Michael Haak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons and Danville Physiatrists.