A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haak
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Haak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Haak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Haak practice?
- Dr. Michael Haak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons and Danville Physiatrists.