A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Haak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Haak practice?
- Dr. Michael Haak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons and Danville Physiatrists.