A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haake is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haake, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haake has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Haake MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Haake practice?
- Dr. Michael Haake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haake practices Radiation Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiation Oncologists.