A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haake is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haake, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haake has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Haake MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Haake practice?
- Dr. Michael Haake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haake practices Radiation Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Charlotte Oncologists.