Learn more about Dr. Michael Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haake is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haake
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haake, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haake has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Haake MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Haake practice?
- Dr. Michael Haake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haake practices Radiation Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Charlotte Oncologists.