Dr. Michael Haake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Haake?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Michael Haake?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 29th, 2013

struggle for treatment.

Most memorable, was he made my husband and I wait for two hours on our first visit, and did not mention it as he swept in the room. I was scheduled to meet with him once a week, he called it "my special time" he would not listen to a thing I said, I had to go back to my Primary Care to be treated for all the nagging things that came with radiation, and then he would criticize anything the Primary care did. His RN was excellent, you could always count on her.

June 29th, 2017

June 19th, 2017

October 17th, 2014

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.