A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haar graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Haar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Haar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Haar practice?
- Dr. Michael Haar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haar practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.