A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Haas MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael Haas practice?
- Dr. Michael Haas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Haas practices General Practice near Grosse Pointe Shores, MI.