A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Haas MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael Haas practice?
- Dr. Michael Haas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Haas practices General Practice near Grosse Pointe Shores, MI.