A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Habib, MD, MDCM is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Habib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Philip Habib MD and MDCM is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Habib practice?
- Dr. Michael Habib has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Habib practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.