A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Habib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Habib, MD, MDCM is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Habib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Philip Habib MD and MDCM is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Habib practice?
- Dr. Michael Habib has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Habib practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.