A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haddock, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddock graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Haddock practice?
Dr. Michael Haddock practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.