A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haddock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddock
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haddock, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddock graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Haddock MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Haddock practice?
- Dr. Michael Haddock has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haddock practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.