Learn more about Dr. Michael Haddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haddock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddock
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Haddock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haddock, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddock graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Haddock MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Haddock practice?
- Dr. Michael Haddock has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haddock practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Radiation Oncologists.