A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hadsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hadsell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hadsell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadsell graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hadsell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Hadsell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hadsell practice?
- Dr. Michael Hadsell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hadsell practices Anesthesiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Anesthesiologists.