A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haenick is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haenick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haenick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Haenick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fredrick Haenick MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Haenick practice?
- Dr. Michael Haenick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haenick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.