A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haenick is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haenick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haenick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Haenick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haenick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Haenick practice?
Dr. Michael Haenick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.