Learn more about Dr. Michael Haenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haenick is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haenick
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Haenick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haenick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haenick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haenick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fredrick Haenick MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Haenick practice?
- Dr. Michael Haenick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haenick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Novi, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists.