A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hagaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hagaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagaman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hagaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagaman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hagaman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Baxter Reg Med Ctr, Mountain Home, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Hagaman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hagaman practice?
- Dr. Michael Hagaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hagaman practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Primary Care Doctors and Mountain Home Family Physicians.