A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hagaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hagaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagaman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hagaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagaman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hagaman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Baxter Reg Med Ctr, Mountain Home, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Hagaman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hagaman practice?
- Dr. Michael Hagaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hagaman practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Family Physicians.