A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hagg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hagg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hagg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Hagg MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hagg practice?
- Dr. Michael Hagg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hagg practices Urology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Wynnewood Urologists.