Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay away show details Stay away
by Kathy P on Dec 30th, 2015

Dr Hagg diagnosed two polyps on my bladder and I was scheduled for surgery In October. Lankenau Medical Center never called the night before to tell me what time to be there. The surgery was rescheduled for November, the same thing happened again, no call from Lankenau.Dr Hagg sent me and my primary physician a letter stating that I could die from the TUMORS on my bladder. I think this is totally childish and unprofessional. I am seeing another Urologist, I do not have any TUMORS. Dr. Hagg is irresponsible and unworthy and so is Lankenau, I will never go to either one again.

Very disapointed! show details Very disapointed!
Sep 17th, 2015

As I write this review I am waiting on a call from Dr. Hagg. I have been trying to connect with him since Monday. It has been four days! He is Very unavailable. My 80 year old Aunt is in his care as a patient in the hospital. We are on day 8 of her stay. I was told by just about everyone of my Aunts Docs. that they have been leaving him messages all week as well. He is not responding to them either! His work ethic is atrocious! He should be ashamed of himself!!! !

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse