Some ratings provided by DrScore.
surgery scheduler for lankenau hospital show details surgery scheduler for lankenau hospital
by Karen pinto on Apr 12th, 2016

I had my mother schedual to see him due to serious issues she was having .We called the staff is very rude and not helpful in any way . My mom had testing that he nbever gave results on and showed she had a blockage whick she could not walk and in ba pain for 2 months . I work for a group he is in and find that he is not a very good doctor and would not recommend him to any one and that is bad when i work at the hospital he does . thes stars are the lowest i could rank he should be lower than that .

Stay away show details Stay away
by Kathy P on Dec 30th, 2015

Dr Hagg diagnosed two polyps on my bladder and I was scheduled for surgery In October. Lankenau Medical Center never called the night before to tell me what time to be there. The surgery was rescheduled for November, the same thing happened again, no call from Lankenau.Dr Hagg sent me and my primary physician a letter stating that I could die from the TUMORS on my bladder. I think this is totally childish and unprofessional. I am seeing another Urologist, I do not have any TUMORS. Dr. Hagg is irresponsible and unworthy and so is Lankenau, I will never go to either one again.

Mark as Helpful  | 20 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Very disapointed! show details Very disapointed!
Sep 17th, 2015

As I write this review I am waiting on a call from Dr. Hagg. I have been trying to connect with him since Monday. It has been four days! He is Very unavailable. My 80 year old Aunt is in his care as a patient in the hospital. We are on day 8 of her stay. I was told by just about everyone of my Aunts Docs. that they have been leaving him messages all week as well. He is not responding to them either! His work ethic is atrocious! He should be ashamed of himself!!! !

Mark as Helpful  | 24 people found this helpful Report Abuse