A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haggerty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haggerty
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haggerty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haggerty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haggerty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Butler County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Haggerty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Michael Haggerty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haggerty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.