A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haggerty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haggerty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haggerty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haggerty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haggerty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Butler County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Haggerty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Michael Haggerty has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haggerty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.