Dr. Michael Haghighi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Haghighi?

March 18th, 2017

Avoid!

I saw Dr. Haghighi this month on Mayo Clinic's referral. It was very easy to get a quick appointment, and I soon found out why. Dr. Haghighi was by far the rudest, least professional doctor I've ever dealt with. He was dismissive and impatient when I tried to tell him my medical history. He did not look at me or even attempt to answer my questions. I found a much better doctor elsewhere and reported my experience back to Mayo.

February 28th, 2017

I expected so much more..What a joke

So I just recently was able to get health benefits since I missed my enrollment with my new job last year after 7 months and was so excited to find a new doctor. I found Dr. Haghighi's Ponte Vedra office on the ZoDoc app and scheduled with them early, 8 am on a Wednesday morning. I received several confirmations from the APP the whole week for my appointment time and I even called the morning of, at 7 am. The receptionist told me that the office changed my appointment to yesterday at 8 AM and that because they couldn't get a hold of me due to my voice mailbox being full, I had to pay a no show fee. First bad experience. However, it was resolved by the office manager Katie, and I was still willing to reschedule. Which I did for the following week. I even received a phone call this time to confirm my appointment the previous day (Why this never happened the first time, IDK) The lady that called verified my insurance, member ID info, etc. Confirmed my copayment. Great. So I get in at 7 am and the receptionist tells me to fill out the new patient form and that it would be $150 today for my first visit. I asked her why and she said it was because of my deductible. Mind you per my plan, I am entitled to atleast one general physical check up, which is what I confirmed I came in for. She still told me it was going to be $150.00. I did not complete the form and left never even getting to see the doctor. Afterwards, I called my insurance to verify the information because maybe I was wrong. My rep told me that I was in fact correct and that she had no idea why the office was charging me this fee. I asked her to call the Dr.s office to speak with the office manager to investigate this and she was told by the receptionist when she requested the office manger that she was out of the office and would not be back in today. My rep has never heard back from the office and I have yet to see a Dr. It's a shame because Dr. Haghighi and his wife, who is also a Dr, are very hard working people and I was really excited to see my old friend and Dr. again.

September 13th, 2016

Chuck

Dr. Haghighi is a caring, no-nonsense professional. He has upgraded my health and overall well-being by tenfold.

October 17th, 2015

Horrible

Absolutely disgusting. He doesn't care about his patients. Only about money.

February 6th, 2014

Disgruntled Patient

The Doctor is great...... The staff is probably the worst staff I have ever dealt with. After filling a claim with my Insurance company for Short Term Disability the claim case was closed 3 times so far due to the Slacking off of the staff not doing there job! They lost an email the first time, the second 2 excuses were " we are updating our system" and now I just spent 20 min on hold with Metlife on a 3-way call then they transfered me to a machine after I asked to stay on hold. The doctor is a great guy but unless you are going there for just a simple check up or physical I would save your self some time and call a different office! I tried to give 0 stars but it wouldnt let me so I had to give 1.

May 9th, 2017