A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hahn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hahn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hahn has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kingyau Hahn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Michael Hahn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Southlake Orthopedic Surgeons and Southlake Surgeons.