Michael K Hahn, MD

400 W Lbj Fwy
Ste 330
Irving, TX 75063
972-556-2885
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

|  I wish I had gone elsewhere  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

Of course things don't always go as expected after surgeries, but now things are worse. I would understand had my concerns upon follow up been met with contempt and almost arrogance. I've never had a doctor talk to me with such arrogance.

|  NA  |  show details
by Not Important on Jul 25th, 2013

the whole experience of my visit with Dr. Hahn and his staff was completely unacceptable. The whole staff was rude, the dr was rude & his diagnosis was far from accurate. The whole place was a night mare. I wouldn't refer anyone to the facility in Southlake or to this dr. I will not ever return & I will file a complaint with the board of physicians in Austin, TX.

|  unimpressed  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

Reception from staff was cold and uninterested. Dr. Hahn came in for all of two minutes and evaluated my injury. No diagnosis and no concern. Supposed to revisit with him in one week to reevaluate. Sad to see someone with such great qualifications with no bedside manner.

|  Best of the Best @ Carpla and Cubital Tunnel Surgery  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

I'm a programmer and did a lot of research to find the best doctor possible.I have to tell you for a year I've been in severe pain and lost 50% of the feeling in one hand. I'm a lead developer in a competitive position so I could not afford to go down for months or even a week.Dr Hahn studied everything in detail. Every doc I've been to said I would be down for months. Dr Hahn offered me no guarantee only that he would do his best and I believed in him.Dr. Hahn got me in surgery very quickly on a Friday and I returned to work on a Monday. (actually I was typing the next day after surgery) I have to tell you I almost cried when the feeling started coming back in my hand the first day. He told me that there was only a 70-80% chance I would get the feeling back and that would take up to a year.Everyone in the operating room was extremely fun and took care of me 1st class all the way. They made me feel like I was their number one patient.I can't say enough good things about this doc. I would have traveled 3,000 miles if I knew he was this good. So I'm telling you, if you want the best globally this is your doc.I've already started scheduling my left arm and wrist for 3-4 weeks out. That is how confident I am.I'm not very good with words, I wished there were words to say just how grateful I am to Dr. Hahn this will seriously change my way of life back to where it was years ago.Thanks Doc, DeWayne