Dr. Michael Hahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hahn?

Nightmare Experience

Posted on December 28th, 2016

I had wrist surgery with Dr. Hahn in February. My time with him and the surgery itself were just ok. I have a very prominent, crooked 3 inch scar on my wrist that I have to think could have been straight if not smaller. But the follow up care and the shady billing and testing practices have me still dealing with issues 10 months later. The first issue was the level of pain I experienced after surgery. I called to ask for help 11 days in a row and received no call back from the office. After three days, I went to see another doctor to deal with the pain. The second issue was with billing. Dr. Hahn ordered a very expensive, very unnecessary DNA test for which I received a $12k bill!! His billing office told me to ignore it. That they would send me the bill three times and then it would get dismissed. That sounded odd to me, but I did it. Then the bill went to collections. Yet another bill for a lab was never sent to my insurance because the doctor didn't provide any patient information. After tracking that down, I finally had it submitted and paid the balance, but I'm still dealing with the $12 DNA test in collections. This from someone with a 844 credit score! I am so very disappointed in the service from this office and this doctor. Unnecessary tests, inappropriate billing advice, insurance issues, and no follow up on patient care. Avoid him at all costs.

Very Cold, Acts Completely Uninterested

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Went to see him for an elbow problem and also have seen him for a hand problem. Both times he was cold. I tried to ask questions to no avail because he talked right over me the whole time so I gave up. I think he is on timer, in and out as fast as possible

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr. Hahn and his staff were top notch! He spent a great deal of time with us and explained why surgery was needed and what to expect during the procedure as well as during the recovery. After seeing two doctors prior to our visit with Dr. Hahn, we feel very confident we selected the right doctor. We would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hahn to others.

I wish I had gone elsewhere

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Of course things don't always go as expected after surgeries, but now things are worse. I would understand had my concerns upon follow up been met with contempt and almost arrogance. I've never had a doctor talk to me with such arrogance.

NA

Posted on July 25th, 2013

the whole experience of my visit with Dr. Hahn and his staff was completely unacceptable. The whole staff was rude, the dr was rude & his diagnosis was far from accurate. The whole place was a night mare. I wouldn't refer anyone to the facility in Southlake or to this dr. I will not ever return & I will file a complaint with the board of physicians in Austin, TX.

Posted on June 29th, 2017