Dr. Michael Hahn, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon

Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Hahn and his staff were top notch! He spent a great deal of time with us and explained why surgery was needed and what to expect during the procedure as well as during the recovery. After seeing two doctors prior to our visit with Dr. Hahn, we feel very confident we selected the right doctor. We would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hahn to others.

I wish I had gone elsewhere show details I wish I had gone elsewhere
Aug 8th, 2013

Of course things don't always go as expected after surgeries, but now things are worse. I would understand had my concerns upon follow up been met with contempt and almost arrogance. I've never had a doctor talk to me with such arrogance.

NA show details NA
by Not Important on Jul 25th, 2013

the whole experience of my visit with Dr. Hahn and his staff was completely unacceptable. The whole staff was rude, the dr was rude & his diagnosis was far from accurate. The whole place was a night mare. I wouldn't refer anyone to the facility in Southlake or to this dr. I will not ever return & I will file a complaint with the board of physicians in Austin, TX.

unimpressed show details unimpressed
May 23rd, 2013

Reception from staff was cold and uninterested. Dr. Hahn came in for all of two minutes and evaluated my injury. No diagnosis and no concern. Supposed to revisit with him in one week to reevaluate. Sad to see someone with such great qualifications with no bedside manner.