A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haiken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haiken, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haiken
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Haiken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haiken, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Treatment and Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Haiken graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haiken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Haiken MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Haiken practice?
- Dr. Michael Haiken has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haiken practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Dermatologists.