- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hajdu is Excellent. Dr. Hajdu has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hajdu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajdu graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajdu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke`s South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajdu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hajdu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Hajdu practice?
Dr. Michael Hajdu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leavenworth, KS.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Hajdu, Dr. Mitch Hajdu, Dr. Myles Hajdu, Dr. Michal Hajdu, Dr. Mickey Hajdu, Dr. Miles Hajdu