Dr. Michael Hajek Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hajek?

Excellent

Posted on September 24th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Michael Hajek over a ten year period of time has been excellent! Dr. Hajek has always been very professional, easy to talk with, takes time to thoroughly explain my X-rays, and MRI Reports and what he feels he can do for me. He is great at answering my questions and concerns! I feel he has always "shot straight" with me, which has allowed me to build a trusting Dr./Patient relationship with me. In 2005, Dr. Hajek preformed a right hip replacement for my 79 year old Dad. My Dad had an excellent surgical experience and recovery! Dad needed knee replacements that we working with Dr. Hajek, but Dad developed lungs issues that wouldn't allow a major surgery. Sometimes Dad fell, but his right hip replacements stayed in place and he got along very well! In 2008, Orthopedics of the Rockies recommended a Left Total Shoulder Replacement when I went flying off the top of my Dad's wheel chair ramp and impacted frozen ground. I choose to see Dr. Michael Hajek, because of the excellent experience we had with my Dad's hip replacement and care! Dr. Hajek was willing to surgically repair a torn Rotator, severed Bicept, and other torn/retracted tendons in my left shoulder. I worked with Greg Collins, Physical Therapist of McDonald & Collins Physical Therapy. Seven years later, and I still have excellent use of my arm! In 2015, I was in a T-Bone vehicle accident, that resulted in a Whiplash, Concussion, and right shoulder Superior torn Rotator, severed Bicept, and other torn/retracted tendons. Family and friends wanted me to see a Surgeon at Orthopedic of the Rockies, who recommended a Reverse Shoulder Replacement, that involves a spike down my arm bone, metal/plastic Rotator, numerous metal screws, and a high risk arm in event of a fall. The innovation of the Reverse Shoulder Replacement is wonderful, for full range of arm motion/ out-of-pain to for people who have no other choice. In the future/ aging process, with my shoulder injuries, I may be blessed to have the availability of a Reverse Shoulder Replacement in order to have full use of my arm or arms. But . . . .once again, I choose to go back to Dr. Hajek . After going over my prior 2001 total Open Should Operative Report, X-rays, and MRI, Dr. Hajek is willing to work with me for a surgical repair, of my right shoulder and arm. As Dr. Hajek says to me, "We don't know, unless we try!" To me, he is a "true Surgeon"! I know, the rest is up to me in the healing process, the care I take of my right shoulder and arm, and to work my Physical Therapy! My medical/surgical experiences with Dr. Hajek have been excellent! I have highly recommended him to many people because of my Dad and my experiences! Thank you, Dr. Michael Hajek for what you have given to my Dad and I!

Posted on October 30th, 2017