A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hajjar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hajjar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hajjar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Victor Hajjar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Michael Hajjar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hajjar practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.