Jul 26th, 2012

I'm currently just over 8 months pregnant with my first child. Dr. Mike Hakakha is by far my favorite doctor, period. He is so incredibly sweet and kind and never rushes. He always manages to get a laugh out of me and my husband as well. He is very easy going and always gives his honest opinion when asked. I would very highly recommend him to anyone!

Sep 1st, 2011

This doctor is very caring and has a great bedside manner.

May 27th, 2011

I have seen different doctors in the past but, from my first visit with him, Dr. M. Hakakha helped me feel comfortable and very easy to talk to. He always remain courteous, professional, and a true gentleman. I never felt rushed during any appointments that I had with him and he always seemed concerned about how I was feeling. After surgery, he called me serval occasions to see how I was feeling and that he really cares about his patients. I would stronglyrecommend Dr. M. Hakakha to my female friends and family members if they were looking for a new doctor or were having health concerns. Thanks, Becky R.

Patient show details Patient
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Hakakha is amazing. He has an amazing bed side manners, he is very caring, he listens to all your complaints,and he never rushes you out and he never makes you feel like he does'nt have time.