The worst ob I have ever seen show details The worst ob I have ever seen
May 18th, 2016

This man delivered my first child. He could not be bothered with me in the least. He didn't even treat me like a human being. He flirted with the nurses while I pushed. When I pushed the baby out he just about dropped him because he was too wrapped up in the nurse he was talking to.

May 11th, 2016

Dr. Hakakha is wonderful! He's very friendly and funny. He knows how to keep a conversation going to help you feel at as much ease as possible. All in all, he made me feel very comfortable, which is great.

Jul 26th, 2012

I'm currently just over 8 months pregnant with my first child. Dr. Mike Hakakha is by far my favorite doctor, period. He is so incredibly sweet and kind and never rushes. He always manages to get a laugh out of me and my husband as well. He is very easy going and always gives his honest opinion when asked. I would very highly recommend him to anyone!

Sep 1st, 2011

This doctor is very caring and has a great bedside manner.

Patient show details Patient
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Hakakha is amazing. He has an amazing bed side manners, he is very caring, he listens to all your complaints,and he never rushes you out and he never makes you feel like he does'nt have time.