Dr. Michael Hallett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hallett?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hallett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 31st, 2017

Rude and arrogant are not strong enough words for this man!

I went to him briefly after my doctor moved out of state. All of the negative comments above best describe my experiences with him as well. They are not exaggerations!

April 1st, 2016

Concerned mother

He is the so arrogant and rude. There was no discussion it is him telling you what to do and if you question him then he shows you a side of himself that you question if he has some mental health issues . It was the most humiliating experience I have ever been through . I am definitely will not return - I would give him 0/5

August 12th, 2015

Just goes through the motions. I could tell you what he's going to ask me and say before he does. Will talk to you for 15 mins and charge you for an hour.

September 10th, 2014

This jerk hasn't changed, 2 horrid encounters with this self dubbed prescription messiah and 60 days on meds that nearly put me 6 feet under and I couldn't RUN fast enough out of his office. 10 years ago I came across this hack when my then psychiatrist went on leave, From the other reviews, Hallett is still "Hell_it". Imagine a physician switching your meds from what works to something that makes you feel like death and telling you "You'll get used to it. If you don't like it get another psychiatrist". Zero stars for him is entirely too generous but you can't submit a review here without checking at least 1 - So Hallett, 1 star you get for the door in your office - the sound it made upon my somewhat diligent close of it when leaving was appropriately satisfying.

February 8th, 2014

Rudest place in WNY

Dr. Hallett isn't as bad as everyone is saying on here. He is a bit pompous, but nothing too bad. It's nearly impossible to set up an appointment. The staff is BEYOND RUDE! I've never been treated that way in my life. I needed a refill on my script and the receptionist was unwilling to set up an appointment to adhere to my schedule. I asked her what would happen if I stopped taking my medication and her response was, "You'd have withdrawal." They're beyond uncaring and treat you like you're unimportant. I'm reporting them to the American Medical Association, Please do yourself a favor and stay away from here.

March 6th, 2013

Intelligent/effective

You aren't going to get the warm fuzzies, here, but how many psychiatrists really give them to you, and you could do far worse. He does NOT just write scripts. In fact, he spends more than the standard ten minutes with you and may not even prescribe medication--if you don't need it. In fact, I think he specializes in using non-pharmaceutical therapies as well as pharmaceutical. It's nice to see someone that isn't just writing a script for something you may or may not need because they're on pharma's payroll.

March 19th, 2012

Terrible

Very difficult almost impossible to work with. Staff also terrible.

January 17th, 2012

The 10 minutes Dr.Hallet spends with you leaves you frustrated. He has never tried to diagnose me, or show concern regarding my getting well. He spends 10 minutes with you and renews your perscription. He very clearly is not interested in my well-being, has been rude more than once, and is happy renewing scripts rather than helping patients heal.

May 2nd, 2017