Learn more about Dr. Michael Halligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Halligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halligan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Halligan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Halligan graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Halligan MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Halligan practice?
- Dr. Michael Halligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Halligan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Surgeons and New Bern Cardiothoracic Surgeons.