A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Halligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Halligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halligan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Halligan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Halligan graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Halligan MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Halligan practice?
- Dr. Michael Halligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Halligan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Surgeons and New Bern Cardiothoracic Surgeons.