Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Quite Fabulous show details Quite Fabulous
by Christine C on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Halls is an amazing surgeon. I am a breast cancer patient who needed 2 surgeries to completely remove the carcinoma. Dr. Halls performed the reconstructive surgery immediately after the second extraction and made me look beautiful. Even the general surgeon was blown away when I came in for my post-op visit. He said, “He is really quite an artist.” I agree. I have never felt this good about my appearance. I am about 1/3 through radiation treatment and so far there is no change in the shape or size of the treatment breast. I am betting that will be the case even at the end. But should some drastic change occur as a result of the radiation, I am fully confident Dr. Halls can restore it. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Halls to you ladies going through the breast cancer treatment process. He listened to all my concerns over the various options I had going into this. He answered all my questions, explained many details, and supported my final decision. His staff is very professional, friendly and efficient. It is definitely a 5-Star experience.

Teacher show details Teacher
by Susan L on Jun 10th, 2013

Some say surgeons have no bedside manner, well this is not the case. Dr. Halls is not only a superior surgeon but he is a caring individual. Having a mastectomy is never easy and having reconstruction at the same time can be tough. Dr. Halls made everything go smoothly.

Jul 21st, 2011

Very skilled, very particular about my care, and lets me ask a lot of questions. Office staff is very helpful!

good doctor show details good doctor
Nov 15th, 2010

very good ,all my needs were taken care of.very skilled surgen