Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Quite Fabulous  |  show details
by Christine C on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Halls is an amazing surgeon. I am a breast cancer patient who needed 2 surgeries to completely remove the carcinoma. Dr. Halls performed the reconstructive surgery immediately after the second extraction and made me look beautiful. Even the general surgeon was blown away when I came in for my post-op visit. He said, “He is really quite an artist.” I agree. I have never felt this good about my appearance. I am about 1/3 through radiation treatment and so far there is no change in the shape or size of the treatment breast. I am betting that will be the case even at the end. But should some drastic change occur as a result of the radiation, I am fully confident Dr. Halls can restore it. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Halls to you ladies going through the breast cancer treatment process. He listened to all my concerns over the various options I had going into this. He answered all my questions, explained many details, and supported my final decision. His staff is very professional, friendly and efficient. It is definitely a 5-Star experience.

|  Teacher  |  show details
by Susan L on Jun 10th, 2013

Some say surgeons have no bedside manner, well this is not the case. Dr. Halls is not only a superior surgeon but he is a caring individual. Having a mastectomy is never easy and having reconstruction at the same time can be tough. Dr. Halls made everything go smoothly.

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Very skilled, very particular about my care, and lets me ask a lot of questions. Office staff is very helpful!

|  good doctor  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

very good ,all my needs were taken care of.very skilled surgen