Dr. Michael Halls Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Halls?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Halls?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

The best!

I had reconstructive surgery after a bilateral mascetomy. Throughout the entire process Dr. Halls was kind and compassionate as he explained each procedure and option. His knowledge and experience was obvious as he patiently listened and answered a myriad of questions. I am thoroughly delighted with the results. It's an incredible feeling to have such a positive outcome after a difficult struggle with cancer. Dr. Halls is truly a master in his profession! He also has a wonderful staff including Gabby and Virginia. They are gems! Always friendly, helpful, compassionate and their organization and follow up are impeccable. Dr. Halls and his team are the best! I highly recommend Dr. Halls for any reconstructive breast surgery!

December 12th, 2015

The best!

June 23rd, 2013

Quite Fabulous

Dr. Halls is an amazing surgeon. I am a breast cancer patient who needed 2 surgeries to completely remove the carcinoma. Dr. Halls performed the reconstructive surgery immediately after the second extraction and made me look beautiful. Even the general surgeon was blown away when I came in for my post-op visit. He said, “He is really quite an artist.” I agree. I have never felt this good about my appearance. I am about 1/3 through radiation treatment and so far there is no change in the shape or size of the treatment breast. I am betting that will be the case even at the end. But should some drastic change occur as a result of the radiation, I am fully confident Dr. Halls can restore it. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Halls to you ladies going through the breast cancer treatment process. He listened to all my concerns over the various options I had going into this. He answered all my questions, explained many details, and supported my final decision. His staff is very professional, friendly and efficient. It is definitely a 5-Star experience.

June 10th, 2013

Teacher

Some say surgeons have no bedside manner, well this is not the case. Dr. Halls is not only a superior surgeon but he is a caring individual. Having a mastectomy is never easy and having reconstruction at the same time can be tough. Dr. Halls made everything go smoothly.

July 21st, 2011

Very skilled, very particular about my care, and lets me ask a lot of questions. Office staff is very helpful!

November 15th, 2010

good doctor

very good ,all my needs were taken care of.very skilled surgen

August 3rd, 2016