A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Halpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Halpert, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Halpert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpert graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Halpert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Regency Hospital - Odessa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Halpert MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Halpert practice?
- Dr. Michael Halpert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Halpert practices Surgery near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Surgeons.