Learn more about Dr. Michael Halpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Halpert, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Halpert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpert graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halpert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Regency Hospital - Odessa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Halpert MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Halpert practice?
- Dr. Michael Halpert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Halpert practices Surgery near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Surgeons.