A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hanania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hanania is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hanania, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanania graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hanania has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Hanania MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Hanania practice?
- Dr. Michael Hanania has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hanania practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists and New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors.