Dr. Michael Hancock II MD Patient Reviews

January 15th, 2014
Dr. Hancock is an excellent doctor. I learned more from him in our visit that most other doctors. I arrived and saw the nurse within a few minutes. He helped me with my insulin pump measures, my diet questions, and was very positive, while being straight forward. He is young and uses technology to help his patients. He has given me good advice on how to exercise more and work on weight control. I think he is a good doctor and very helpful.

November 12th, 2013
My viewpiont
I read a negative review about Dr. Hancock and almost didn't go see him. But he was wonderful! I'm so glad I went to him. He spent time with me, getting my history, discussing treatment. It was like I was the only patient he had to see. He understood my point of view on medical treatment and worked with me on making a plan. I am very happy with Dr. Hancock. He is so nice! I highly recommend him!!!!

August 2nd, 2013
GOOD WORK
I HAVE HAD ONLY VERY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH MY THYROID CANCER ISSUES AND WITH MY DIABETES. HAS BEEN INFORMATIVE AND ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE HAD. WILL CONTINUE TO SEE DR. HANCOCK WITH MY HEALTH ISSUES.

November 28th, 2012
Dr. Michael Hancock a very good doctor of Endocrinology
Since moving to Indiana in the spring of 2009 Dr. Michael Hancock has been my doctor for my diabetes care. I find him to be a very caring doctor and leaves me feeling very good about my illness. I was referred to him by Dr. Randall Urban at UTMB in Galveston Texas after moving to Indiana.

September 14th, 2012
Very friendly and knowledgeable doctor.

August 29th, 2012
Never go here, worst experience ever.
Dr. Hancock was the most rude and arrogant doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Not only did I wait 2 HOURS after my scheduled appointment to finally see him but he walked in and was a complete jerk. Didn't say sorry for the wait time, looked at my lab work and everything my family doctor sent over, turned and said you are fine nothing is wrong with you, get more labs done in three weeks. I said, so you expect me to feel like crap for another three weeks?! He looked right at me and goes sorry. Does not have a care in the world about his patients! I was just another name on a clip board who was gonna help out his paycheck. Very disrespectful to not only me but my mother as well. If he was lucky he spent MAYBE 10 minutes with me. I'm furious. Don't waste your time or money with Dr hancock. Go see a true professional.