Dr. Michael Handler Is this you?

February 26th, 2015

Incompetent and Inconsiderate

Conducted an autopsy that other independent reviewers have disagreed with. Yelled at the mother of the deceased when she asked for clarification on what he had written.

August 9th, 2013

Horrible Doctor with Lack of people skills and the most unprofessional Doctor I have every interacted with and I have worked in healthcare for 15 years

He yelled at my sister and I after our brothers death when we were simply trying to get information. He accused my parents of lying and us of not caring about our brother. He said there was nobody we could complain to about his behavior so I am writing this review so no other family will have to endure this horrible man.

January 15th, 2016