A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Handlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Handlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Handlon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Handlon graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Handlon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Michael Handlon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. K M. Handlon practice?
- Dr. K Handlon has 1 office location.
Dr. K Handlon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.