Dr. Michael Hanemann Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hanemann Jr?

12 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 6th, 2011

Rhinoplasty

I met with about three doctors regarding my rhinoplasty and after meeting with Dr. Hanemann knew he was the one. He was extremely thorough during the consultation and actually spent over an hour discussing any expectations I might have as well as looking into fixing my deviated septum. I found Dr. Hanemann extremely professional and easy to talk to. Prior to surgery, Dr. Hanemann went over exactly how he was going to preform the surgery and what was to be expected. On the night of the surgery he called later to check on me and make sure all medications/ post operative measures were being taken. Choosing a doctor for this procedure is very stressful- this is being done on your face. He spoke with confidence and explained to me that he was going in to surgery and had one shot to get it right and that was what he planned on doing. Words cannot express how happy I am that I chose to use him (as well as his wonderful office staff- they couldn't have been any more wonderful). Absolutely no regrets with my decision for Dr. Hanemann. If I have any other surgeries there's no doubt I would use him again. I strongly recommend this doctor.

July 27th, 2017