A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Happel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Happel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Happel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Happel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Happel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Todd Happel MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Happel practice?
- Dr. Michael Happel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Happel practices Neurology near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA and Covington, LA.
See Slidell Neurologists.