A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harbut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harbut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harbut, FCCP, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harbut graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harbut has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Harbut FCCP, MD, and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Harbut practice?
- Dr. Michael Harbut has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harbut practices Occupational Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Preventive Medicine Specialists.