Dr. Michael Harbut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Harbut?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Harbut?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2016

Great doctor

April 3rd, 2016

Excellent Doctor all the way around.... Patient from 2008 to the time he closed is clinic due to his own health issues. Have not found a doctor to replace him yet, or should say have found many Doctors, that just take your insurance tell you this and that and yet the problems still exist and continue to get worse, and new ailments all together present themselves.

September 27th, 2011

Dr. Harbut diagnosed and cared for my father for three years. Dr. Harbut diagnosed him quickly when no one else could, and he provided a realistic treatment plan that allowed my father a great quality of life for his remaining years. He is extremely caring, thorough and courteous, a very fine doctor and individual.

August 19th, 2011

teressa oberlin

Most wonderful and compassinate Dr I have had the pleasure to meet.......I received wonderful care.

July 29th, 2011

I Have been dr. Harbut's patient for years.I trust him with my life! I have a complicated health history,but he still try's to help and listen.the best bedside manner.I wish he could teach the other"dr.s" a few things!! Very smart man!

June 22nd, 2011

Top Doctor in the World

Dr. Harbut is the best of the best! I rank his knowledge, caring bedside manner and compassion far above any doctor or person I have ever seen in my lifetime. He is a doctor you can genuinely trust.

January 12th, 2011

Most caring and compassionate Doctor I have meet

Polite, caring, sympathetic, knowledgable. NON rush environmentONE of the BEST !

February 28th, 2010

Dr. harbut has been my and my husband.s doctor for over 20 years. He is the kindest most knowledgable doctor I have ever met. He is brillant, and caring. He has kept me and my husband alive. We would not be here were it not for him. He is the epitome of what a good doctor is suppose to be. If you are sick, Dr. Harbut will find out what is wrong...period. We have been blessed with Dr. Harbut and praise God for him. I hope and pray that I leave this world before him as I don.t know what I would do without him. He loves and cares about all his patients and we all know it. He is a medical genius.

January 26th, 2009

Thank God for doctors like Dr. Harbut

My husband just starting seeing Dr. Harbut. It was the most informative and extensive office visit we have ever experienced. Dr. Harbut repeatedly said, I will help you. Very confident doctor. He didn't settle for the diagnosis that the other doctor gave, he wanted to know how it happened and what our next plan of action would be. We felt totally relieved and knew everything was going to be ok and that we were in the right hands after talking with him. I wish Dr. Harbut could teach all these other doctors out there in the world his bedside manner. Many doctors DO NOT have people skills or DO NOT want to take the time to know their patients, just write a prescription and call me in the morning. Thank god for doctors like Dr. Harbut, he is truly a blessing.

September 20th, 2017