Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Medically Disabled Construction General Foreman show details Medically Disabled Construction General Foreman
by Michael Darwin Davis on Dec 23rd, 2015

Hello, In 1992, I inhaled a toxic chemical in the steel-making industry while rebuilding a coke plant for National Steel/Great Lakes Steel/USS Steel/now DTE. The Chemical I inhaled began to take a toll on me, which caused me to rethink my health, my ability to financially provide for my family. I had lost my ability to work the job I was trained to do for more than 15 years. Around the time, I first started going to the Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine In Southfield, Michigan, headed by Michael R. Harbut, MD and then Margaret Green. At that time, I was assigned to Margaret Green at his Clinic. She left the Clinic in late 1995, and Michael R. Harbut took over my Care. Its was only a few office Visits in that I realized that this Doctor truly cared about working to get me to a stable point where I could breath at a much better rate than where I was when he started treating me. In my personal opinion, he is the best Specialist in Occupational and Environmental Disease Medicine. After Multiple Hospital Stays and high hundreds of Office Visits, his Office Service is truly missed and for all he has done for me and my Family over the Years has been very much Appreciated. If you ever decide to see patients again, please count me in (313)933-2726. As i mentioned to you over the Years you always treated me like family. I love you, today, tomorrow and forever. Michael D. Davis

Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Harbut diagnosed and cared for my father for three years. Dr. Harbut diagnosed him quickly when no one else could, and he provided a realistic treatment plan that allowed my father a great quality of life for his remaining years. He is extremely caring, thorough and courteous, a very fine doctor and individual.

teressa oberlin show details teressa oberlin
Aug 19th, 2011

Most wonderful and compassinate Dr I have had the pleasure to meet.......I received wonderful care.

by Kristi cook on Jul 28th, 2011

I Have been dr. Harbut's patient for years.I trust him with my life! I have a complicated health history,but he still try's to help and listen.the best bedside manner.I wish he could teach the other"dr.s" a few things!! Very smart man!

Top Doctor in the World show details Top Doctor in the World
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Harbut is the best of the best! I rank his knowledge, caring bedside manner and compassion far above any doctor or person I have ever seen in my lifetime. He is a doctor you can genuinely trust.

Most caring and compassionate Doctor I have meet show details Most caring and compassionate Doctor I have meet
Jan 12th, 2011

Polite, caring, sympathetic, knowledgable. NON rush environmentONE of the BEST !

by Patricia Walker on Feb 28th, 2010

Dr. harbut has been my and my husband.s doctor for over 20 years. He is the kindest most knowledgable doctor I have ever met. He is brillant, and caring. He has kept me and my husband alive. We would not be here were it not for him. He is the epitome of what a good doctor is suppose to be. If you are sick, Dr. Harbut will find out what is wrong...period. We have been blessed with Dr. Harbut and praise God for him. I hope and pray that I leave this world before him as I don.t know what I would do without him. He loves and cares about all his patients and we all know it. He is a medical genius.

Thank God for doctors like Dr. Harbut show details Thank God for doctors like Dr. Harbut
Jan 26th, 2009

My husband just starting seeing Dr. Harbut. It was the most informative and extensive office visit we have ever experienced. Dr. Harbut repeatedly said, I will help you. Very confident doctor. He didn't settle for the diagnosis that the other doctor gave, he wanted to know how it happened and what our next plan of action would be. We felt totally relieved and knew everything was going to be ok and that we were in the right hands after talking with him. I wish Dr. Harbut could teach all these other doctors out there in the world his bedside manner. Many doctors DO NOT have people skills or DO NOT want to take the time to know their patients, just write a prescription and call me in the morning. Thank god for doctors like Dr. Harbut, he is truly a blessing.