Dr. Michael Harel MD Patient Reviews

August 4th, 2016
I have been a patient for 15 years I have always found Dr Harel an open and highly informed doctor He is remarkable in the amount of time he gives each patient and has written an article on this topic: the importance of spending time with patients. I have no reservations in giving Dr Harel a very high rating and recommendation.

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Harel will spoil you for other doctors. He is the gold standard. He treats the whole body and will spend an hour answering all questions a patient might have. He treats everyone with respect and is always accessible by phone for questions and concerns. In short - he is the best.

March 12th, 2014
He's just the best doctor I have ever seen and feel fortunate to know him
I've been a patient of Dr. Harel over 2 decades and I don't know a better doctor. He cares and is brilliant! He's unique in that he takes into consideration your total health...an old fashioned method of caring for a patient. He's thorough and makes one feel at ease. It's not uncommon to meet another person in the waiting room (which is never crowed, as his scheduling is precise) who has been his patient longer than I. He's makes himself available to his patients and I adore him.

July 14th, 2010
best GYN in NYC
DR Harel has been my doctor for 10 years and see's my Grandmother , my mother, my aunts and cousins. He is the most caring and professional "down there doctors" you can find both he and his great staff make you feel comfortable and safe. I recommend Dr. Harel 110%!