A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harkness is Excellent. Dr. Harkness has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harkness, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkness graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harkness has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harkness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harkness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Harkness practice?
Dr. Michael Harkness practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Harkness, Dr. Mitch Harkness, Dr. Myles Harkness, Dr. Michal Harkness, Dr. Mickey Harkness, Dr. Miles Harkness