A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harl, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Harl graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Harl MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Plastic Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Harl practice?
- Dr. Michael Harl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harl practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Plastic Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Surgeons, Marquette Plastic Surgeons, and Marquette Preventive Medicine Specialists.