A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harl, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Harl graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Harl MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Plastic Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Harl practice?
- Dr. Michael Harl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harl practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Plastic Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsford, MI and Escanaba, MI.
See Marquette Surgeons, Marquette Plastic Surgeons, and Marquette Preventive Medicine Specialists.