Learn more about Dr. Michael Harrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harrer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Harrer practice?
Dr. Michael Harrer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Bensalem Surgeons.