A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrer
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Harrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harrer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Harrer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Harrer practice?
- Dr. Michael Harrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harrer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.