Amusing Ortho Dr. show details Amusing Ortho Dr.
May 20th, 2015

Dr. Harrer was extremely personable and caring. He was honest about the level of pain but assured I would perserveer through it all. I would highly recommend him.

Mar 19th, 2015

Was in serious pain on first visit and after treatment/surgery, I am brand new!

The best show details The best
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Harrer sees his patients as human beings, not just bodies on which he performs surgery. Even though I was in desperate need of a hip replacement he did not try to push me into surgery. He said I would know when the time was right and come to him. The surgery went incredibly well, enabling me to make a rapid and very successful recovery. I would (and have done so) recommend him to anyone needing hip or knee surgery. He excels not only in his surgical skill but also in his caring.

May 31st, 2011

Office staff is not Dr Harrer's problem. He is my father inlaw had staples in his hip for 28 days after his surgery. The surgery was such a disaster that the doctor just walked away from the situation leaving it up to the hospital staff to clean up. Very VERY incompedent

RN show details RN
Apr 22nd, 2010

I work with this doctor. This is the guy professionals send their loved ones to.Outstanding surgeon,wonderful person.

THE BEST !!! show details THE BEST !!!
Nov 6th, 2009

FROM THE VERY FIRST VISIT I WAS TREATED WITH COURTESY ALTHOUGH MY WAIT WAS QUITE LONG, I SUPPOSE THAT IS COMMON FOR FIRST TIME VISITS. FROM THEN ON I WAS SMITTEN WITH DR. HARRER, SUCH A WARM, CARING MAN. YOU FEEL THAT THIS IS A LONG TIME FRIEND THAT YOU ARE SEEING. I RECOMMEND HIM TO PEOPLE THAT I KNOW. HE IS THE BEST!!