A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harris, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bend, OR.
See Bend Internists and Bend Oncologists.