Dr. Michael Hartmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hartmann?

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Took excellent care of my father today in the ER.Was reassuring and patient with him. Also genuinely appreciated how kind and attentive the nurse and patient care tech were--wish I could remember their names, I believe his nurse was Erica. Unfortunately have made many trips to this ER, and this was one of the better experiences we've had. When Dr. Hartmann said he'd be back in a half hour, he meant it. My father and I also appreciated his thoroughness and follow up recommendations. Thank you for making a rough experience just a little bit better!

Impressed

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I appreciated his kindness. He's an active listener, knowledgeable and thorough. Moreover, I felt as though I could trust him. Instantaneous comfort, particularly in an ER, is both rare and impressive. The same can be said about Dr. Hartmann... Rare and impressive.

Posted on November 28th, 2016