Dr. Michael Hartmeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hartmeyer?

June 12th, 2017

Excellence in care

Dr. Hartmeyer is a highly skilled Anesthesia provider who was part of the team that cared for me during my recent full knee replacement. His caring, confident bedside manner was very comforting to me as we prepared for surgery. He left no questions unanswered and as I drifted off, I knew I was in excellent hands and results would be excellent.

July 14th, 2016

Emergency Appendectomy

I came in for an emergency appendectomy and Dr. Hartmeyer was my attending anesthesiologist. I had concerns about my history of general anesthesia and extreme nausea that I get after surgery. He listened to my concerns and adjusted his dosages to make my recovery excellent. No Nausea Post-Op! Great anesthesiologist and highly recommended!

August 17th, 2014