Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile
5942 Berryhill Rd
Milton, FL 32570
850-623-0543
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Mar 7th, 2013

He is extremely caring and I feel as if he really cares about me as a person. I have a complicated case and he took a great deal of time to figure out the best treatment plan. I have seen many ortho docs in this area and so glad I finally ended up with Dr. Hartsfield. He is a blessing.

|  Angela VanCamp  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

The staff was amazing... I travle 3 hours just so he will be my DR. He not only cares about his work... He really cares about the person.

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Hartsfield is not only a great surgeon and diagnostician, but he is also a great man! He is humble, gentle and explains everything in as much detail as you want. I have never felt rushed when I am with him. I have had 2 knee surgeries with Dr. Hartsfield and would have another if he suggested it. HE IS THE BEST!

Apr 22nd, 2012

I would never trust anybody else with knee care. Dr. Hartsfield is the best there is.

|  L. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Hartsfield is still number one. He is kind, courteous, and an expert in his field. The members of his office staff are also very polite and helpful. I have been his patient for four years, and, I am impressed every time I go to his office for treatment.

|  Linda A. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Hartsfield still ranks number one with me. Even with his superior intelligence, he is courteous and very personable. His office staff members are also very kind and go out of their way to assist you.

|  excellent  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

i have great confidence in Dr. Hartsfield,and would not trust any other doctor to even toutch my knees. I* even changed my medicare ppo plan so it would cover dr. hartsfields care.

Sep 16th, 2011

Once again, I have to commend Dr. Hartsfield and his staff. I was in his office on Thursday with a problem. By 3:00 pm today, I was on my way to getting my problem solved. He is a wonderful physician and a caring, kind person. L. Oldham, BS, NREMT-P

May 15th, 2011

I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Hartsfield and his staff. He performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee and there was very little pain following the surgery. He is a good listener as is his physician's assistant. Dr. Hartsfield is awesome. Thanks for your care.

by L. OLDHQM on Nov 22nd, 2009

Dr. Hartsfield is awesome. I had minimal pain after a total knee replacement; and, I was on my feet after the the second week out of surgery. He is a credit to the medical profession.

|  Cindy Junger  |  show details
by Cindy Junger on Sep 24th, 2009

I love this Doctor and his staff! He is the most caring man and gave me a new life with my partial knee replacement! I would recommend him to everyone!I always hate to go to Doctor appoointments, but always looked forward to seeing this kind man!

|  amazing doctor  |  show details
by heavenbound on Apr 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This doctor is so involved with the community and he goes above and beyond as far as being a doctor. He has shown so much love towards his job and patients. One of the most respected that I know.

|  MY HERO!!!!!!  |  show details
by andysmama on Apr 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Hartsfield is so WONDERFUL AND CARING!! He has the biggest heart that I know....as far as doctors go!! He did my son's 2 knee surgeries and my son is fine to this day. He and his wife are amazing people....you couldn't find more down-to-earth people than them...as far as their professions. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!! HIGHLY!!!!! HE'S THE BEST...HE DEFINETELY KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING AND HE LOVES HIS JOB!!!

|  Kind  |  show details
by MelanieCPrewitt on Apr 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Hartsfield is a very,kind,compassionate doctor. He listens and does everything he can to help his patients. His office is very pleasant. I appreciate him very much.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  very good doctor  |  show details
by vpayne on Apr 19th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I like doctor Hartsfield. he know the community and is involved in the community. He has a good bedside manner. great nurse also