Dr. Michael Hartsfield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 8th, 2016
Excellent has been my Doctor since 2009 outstanding, caring, over all takes very good care of his patients... I wouldn't go to anyone else

September 8th, 2015
I had a knee scope to my right knee by a surgeon in my local area. I went in for a simple scope & came out needing a knee replacement per that doctor. After 3 month of PT, still lots of pain and swelling it was suggested that I might want to seek a second opinion. In comes my visit with Dr. Hartsfield; I got in quickly, surgery was scheduled for another scope. My success from that surgery was awesome. I only did 2 weeks of PT, I have 98% range of motion and it's been 7 or 8 years now and I still have my same knee. He fixed another doctors screw-up, got me back on my feet and I will always be thankful that I went to him, he gave me my life back.

July 24th, 2015
BEST orthopedic doctor, hands down
Dr, Michael Hartsfield is the MOST caring, compassionate, dedicated, professional and thorough doctor in all of the county. He has seen not only me but my entire family for orthopedic injuries since we moved here in 1984. If you want THE best, come to Dr. Hartsfield.

March 13th, 2015
Dr. Michael Hartsfield is amazing!
Dr. Hartsfield is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and I trust him completely. He is our go to orthopedic expert for everyone in our family. Wonderful man, none better anywhere around!

March 7th, 2013
He is extremely caring and I feel as if he really cares about me as a person. I have a complicated case and he took a great deal of time to figure out the best treatment plan. I have seen many ortho docs in this area and so glad I finally ended up with Dr. Hartsfield. He is a blessing.

October 1st, 2012
Angela VanCamp
The staff was amazing... I travle 3 hours just so he will be my DR. He not only cares about his work... He really cares about the person.

July 20th, 2012
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Hartsfield is not only a great surgeon and diagnostician, but he is also a great man! He is humble, gentle and explains everything in as much detail as you want. I have never felt rushed when I am with him. I have had 2 knee surgeries with Dr. Hartsfield and would have another if he suggested it. HE IS THE BEST!

April 22nd, 2012
I would never trust anybody else with knee care. Dr. Hartsfield is the best there is.

March 16th, 2012
L. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic
Dr. Hartsfield is still number one. He is kind, courteous, and an expert in his field. The members of his office staff are also very polite and helpful. I have been his patient for four years, and, I am impressed every time I go to his office for treatment.

March 16th, 2012
Linda A. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic
Dr. Hartsfield still ranks number one with me. Even with his superior intelligence, he is courteous and very personable. His office staff members are also very kind and go out of their way to assist you.

November 23rd, 2011
excellent
i have great confidence in Dr. Hartsfield,and would not trust any other doctor to even toutch my knees. I* even changed my medicare ppo plan so it would cover dr. hartsfields care.

May 15th, 2011
I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Hartsfield and his staff. He performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee and there was very little pain following the surgery. He is a good listener as is his physician's assistant. Dr. Hartsfield is awesome. Thanks for your care.