Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Teresa Derrick on Apr 8th, 2016

Excellent has been my Doctor since 2009 outstanding, caring, over all takes very good care of his patients... I wouldn't go to anyone else

by Linda on Sep 8th, 2015

I had a knee scope to my right knee by a surgeon in my local area. I went in for a simple scope & came out needing a knee replacement per that doctor. After 3 month of PT, still lots of pain and swelling it was suggested that I might want to seek a second opinion. In comes my visit with Dr. Hartsfield; I got in quickly, surgery was scheduled for another scope. My success from that surgery was awesome. I only did 2 weeks of PT, I have 98% range of motion and it's been 7 or 8 years now and I still have my same knee. He fixed another doctors screw-up, got me back on my feet and I will always be thankful that I went to him, he gave me my life back.

BEST orthopedic doctor, hands down show details BEST orthopedic doctor, hands down
by Myra Howell Gamblin on Jul 24th, 2015

Dr, Michael Hartsfield is the MOST caring, compassionate, dedicated, professional and thorough doctor in all of the county. He has seen not only me but my entire family for orthopedic injuries since we moved here in 1984. If you want THE best, come to Dr. Hartsfield.

Dr. Michael Hartsfield is amazing! show details Dr. Michael Hartsfield is amazing!
by Myra Howell Gamblin on Mar 13th, 2015

Dr. Hartsfield is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and I trust him completely. He is our go to orthopedic expert for everyone in our family. Wonderful man, none better anywhere around!

Mar 7th, 2013

He is extremely caring and I feel as if he really cares about me as a person. I have a complicated case and he took a great deal of time to figure out the best treatment plan. I have seen many ortho docs in this area and so glad I finally ended up with Dr. Hartsfield. He is a blessing.

Angela VanCamp show details Angela VanCamp
Oct 1st, 2012

The staff was amazing... I travle 3 hours just so he will be my DR. He not only cares about his work... He really cares about the person.

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Hartsfield is not only a great surgeon and diagnostician, but he is also a great man! He is humble, gentle and explains everything in as much detail as you want. I have never felt rushed when I am with him. I have had 2 knee surgeries with Dr. Hartsfield and would have another if he suggested it. HE IS THE BEST!

Apr 22nd, 2012

I would never trust anybody else with knee care. Dr. Hartsfield is the best there is.

L. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic show details L. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Hartsfield is still number one. He is kind, courteous, and an expert in his field. The members of his office staff are also very polite and helpful. I have been his patient for four years, and, I am impressed every time I go to his office for treatment.

Linda A. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic show details Linda A. Oldham, BS, NREMT-Paramedic
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Hartsfield still ranks number one with me. Even with his superior intelligence, he is courteous and very personable. His office staff members are also very kind and go out of their way to assist you.

excellent show details excellent
Nov 23rd, 2011

i have great confidence in Dr. Hartsfield,and would not trust any other doctor to even toutch my knees. I* even changed my medicare ppo plan so it would cover dr. hartsfields care.

May 15th, 2011

I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Hartsfield and his staff. He performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee and there was very little pain following the surgery. He is a good listener as is his physician's assistant. Dr. Hartsfield is awesome. Thanks for your care.

by L. OLDHQM on Nov 22nd, 2009

Dr. Hartsfield is awesome. I had minimal pain after a total knee replacement; and, I was on my feet after the the second week out of surgery. He is a credit to the medical profession.

Cindy Junger show details Cindy Junger
by Cindy Junger on Sep 24th, 2009

I love this Doctor and his staff! He is the most caring man and gave me a new life with my partial knee replacement! I would recommend him to everyone!I always hate to go to Doctor appoointments, but always looked forward to seeing this kind man!