A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hartshorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hartshorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartshorne
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartshorne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hartshorne, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorne graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartshorne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hartshorne MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hartshorne practice?
- Dr. Michael Hartshorne has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hartshorne practices Nuclear Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Nuclear Medicine Physicians.